With Richmond Pickering Ltd, your book or novel will be printed AND listed on Amazon for JUST £997.
Imagine holding the first copy of your book in your hands and it’s exactly how you envisioned it … well, working with Richmond Pickering Ltd/www.writershouse.co.uk can make that happen.
Why self-publish with Richmond Pickering Ltd?
Self-publishing is affordable, professional and simple, so if you’ve been rejected by mainstream publishing companies and still feel your book deserves the chance to be read this is your opportunity to make your dreams a reality. It may even be that you simply want to self-publish and retain the royalties for yourself. Either way, we can help.
For just £997, our self-publishing administration service includes:
- Listing the author as a publisher, enabling you greater flexibility regarding content.
- Typesetting, including section breaks, page numbering, standard running headers, widows and orphans.
- Formatting of displayed text and bullet points.
- Professional cover design.
- Unique UK ISBN number.
- Unique bar code creation.
- Conversion to PDF format for printing purposes.
- Interior print black-and-white.
- Supply of 50 printed copies to the author.
- Amazon listing, including extended worldwide channels.
Advantages of self-publishing with Richmond Pickering Ltd:
During the process:
- Your work will be published in printed form so you can hold a physical copy in your hands.
- As the publisher, you have control of your book.
- You will receive a professional, personal service, with advice and guidance from our experienced team, to help you make informed choices.
- Our team will handle all the production services normally carried out by the publishing house.
- With our administration service for self-publishing you can be in print in a matter of weeks.
Once your book is in print:
- You retain 100% of the copyright.
- There are no long-term contracts.
- You keep all the royalties and you get paid faster.
You can self-publish all types of work through Richmond Pickering Ltd. Your book should be submitted in an edited format and we will ensure that it is professionally typeset, ready for printing. The price quoted is based on a manuscript of 70,000 words or less. Should your manuscript exceed this size, we would be happy to provide you with a quotation.
We understand that the book publishing process may be new to you. It can be confusing daunting, but we’re here to help with every step, so you can rest assured that your book will receive the personal attention it deserves. With a team of experts on hand to provide world-class editing services, customised book cover design and worldwide distribution, you can be sure you have made the right choice in choosing to self-publish with Richmond Pickering Ltd.
Additional services can be added to your administration service for self-publishing, including:
- Editing package.
- Amazon Kindle conversion.
- Formatting of customised running headers, if required.
- Creation of table of contents, if required.
- Creation of preliminary pages, including copyright, dedication and acknowledgement pages, if required.
- Insertion of images and photographs.
- Creation of end matter, including index and glossary, if required.
- Creation of copyright, dedication and acknowledgement pages.
- Formatting of displayed text, bullet points and tables.
- Custom-built author website/blog, including Twitter and Facebook feeds.
- We have a professional proofreading and editing service that ensures your work is of a publishable standard.
Should you require one of the above services, we would be happy to provide a quotation.
Call today on 01691 679711 and let us turn your dream of being a published author into reality. Or complete the contact form below and one of our team will get back to you directly.
Richmond Pickering Ltd – big enough to be professional, small enough to care …
“As a first-timer, I didn’t realise how complex publishing is. Of course you can, if you like, expend your creative energies on proofreading, typesetting,
Lindsay Pritchard, Harlequinade
“Thank you for all the support your company gave me when publishing my novel. As you know, I bought your own book My Guide: How to write a Novel, which gave me valuable advice in starting the project and covered many of the doubts I initially had. Having written the book, your help in editing, proofreading, typesetting, cover design and finally publishing the tome was exceptionally helpful. Your patience and efficiency was much appreciated. Best wishes for your continued success.”
D. G. M. Trusler
“‘Simply perfect!’ are the only words that come to mind with regards to my working relationship with Richmond Pickering Ltd. I have used various publishing companies during these past ten years, many of whom were special in their own ways. However, when I began a working relationship with Claire – one of the directors of Richmond Pickering Ltd – and her associate, Rebecca, it was for me, an elite magic moment. I quickly realised that sometimes in life we have to give up something special, in order to gain something even more special. This I did, and was soon to learn with an acute realisation that Claire and Rebecca are special people, exceptional people, talented with writer’s vision and editorial substance. Both are driven by dignity, compassion, caring and the desire to help others realise their own vision, and to gently help unravel the complexities of the book that lies within us all. My ship has now been securely anchored for all future books that I may seek to have published.”
Wilfie Cummings, Little Johnny and His Amazing Journey Through Life and Ragbag Family